You Will Need
- 3 Tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 Pouch Graham Cracker
- Crust Mix (Enclosed)
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Pouch Filling Mix (Enclosed)
- Heat oven to 275°F. Thoroughly grease 8-inch round cake pan.
- For Crust: Combine crust mix and melted butter until well blended. Gently press mixture into cake pan, covering the bottom and halfway up the sides of pan. Set aside.
- For Filling: Mix cream cheese and filling mix using an electric mixer until cream cheese is fluffy. Mix about 1 minute on low, then 1 minute on high. Scrape bowl and add milk. Beat on high until mixture is light and fluffy (about 1 minute). CHEF’S TIP: FOR CREAMIER TEXTURE, REPLACE MILK WITH 2 TBSP HEAVY CREAM AND 3 TBSP SOUR CREAM.
- Scrape bowl and add eggs. Mix on low speed until eggs are fully incorporated (do not over-mix). Scrape bowl and pour mixture onto prepared crust. Bake 45-49 minutes or until center has a slight jiggle. Do not over-bake. Cheesecake filling will firm up after cooling.
- Remove pan and cool to room temperature. Using a knife, run along the edge of the pan to loosen the cheesecake. Place pan in the refrigerator and chill completely. Chill until ready to serve. Slice, serve and enjoy! CHEF’S TIP: GARNISH WITH FRESH WHIPPED CREAM.
Chef’s Tip: For delicious Fresh Berry Cheesecake, warm 1/3 cup of your favorite jam and spread over chilled cheesecake. Arrange fresh berries over jam and chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!